Friday, November 29, 2013

Day 29: WINNER!

Wordcount:  50,382/48,333

I left for Thanksgiving with 3k to write and a hope to use someone else's computer (my laptop is broken, remember?) and I returned today with 3k to write.

AND I DID IT.  I had parentals screaming at me to do my college work and a snoopy brother who tattled on me the whole time, but I did it.  And now I have a WINNER! banner to prove my awesomeness, even though they chewed me out and tattled on me the whole time it was printing.

To be honest, it really spoiled the happy feelings I had over winning.  I still have plenty of time to work on both projects, but now I feel really bad about the whole situation.  No regrets about winning and still having awesome grades, but yeah.

Anyway, I won't depress anyone anymore, and I will say that I have been doing a good job of keeping up on everything.  I will say that it has been a stressful month juggling school, work, and Nano, and that I'm not sure if I will do the whole 12 months thing because I don't want to have to deal with this all year long.  It doesn't seem worth it when I have a half a story here that seems like a good gem all on its own, and family relations to re-establish.

December I will use to edit my story, and I will work on an X-Men fanfic.

This will be my blog, despite the lack of 12 months even after just one.

But hey.  I WON NANO FOR THE FIRST TIME EVAR.


So instead of 12 months filled with 50k each month, it'll be 12 months of working on my nano story/ies.  :D    This is so exciting!  And when I finally get my computer fixed, I'll have scrivener and this will make it SO MUCH BETTER.

Now.  To order my nano shirt.

*celebrate*

No comments:

Post a Comment