Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 5

Word Count as of this moment: 6,707.

So last Friday I had just a little over 2000 words and was very proud of myself.

Then on Saturday life got in the way, and I ended the day with maybe a couple hundred more than that.    I write a bunch on Sunday, so I wasn't too far behind, and then yesterday night/way too early this morning I managed to catch up to the word count before I went to sleep at almost 2 am.

And now I have to get to 8,335 today.

I'll be honest, I'm not entirely looking forward to it.  It was a struggle to get to the word count last night and it took a strength that I'm not quite sure belonged to me to finish it.  Right now my character is in the midst of a ginormous flashback (which isn't entirely unnecessary, I swear) to explain how she came to be a superhuman night guard in the first place.  (FYI, she already was a superhuman before she was even hired to be a guard).

GEEEH.

Write-in needed so much right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment